Sunday, February 15, 2009

my weekend...

~hepi sunday everyb0dy..aduii...im lacking 0f idea t0day...xtw mw ckp psal apa..its jz like a usual sunday 4 me..s0meb0dy spesel msgd me 0n 430am tis m0rnin...x sdar lg tuh hp berbunyi..jz imagine 0f pussycat s0ng ringing jz near ur ear..xsdar2 lngsung..tdur mati la..my rumet woke me up..mybe she t0t tat sumb0dy was calling me..pdahal msg jak..kcw btl msg tuh 0wh...smbg tdur..

~i went t0 church t0day..pray d best 4 all the people tat i l0ve..after tat..nancy,elvy n me went to tagada..known as 'tagada' la pdahal the kdai real name is kdai kopi twau..trying to eat at a new place..n0t bad jua la..gl0ria n m0ntok bkan nama sbnr 0so j0ined us...hehe..really had a g0od c0nversati0n wif them...didnt expected tat they r older than us..nmpak cm muda ne...jan perasan yer...

~i spent half 0f my day d bndar t0day..after tat blik ip ikut bus mktb..huh..n again i saw 'him'..ba biarla..the past is past..rlly dun wan to talk ab0ut it..
~smpai ip langkah kanan pla..aida(ema' rumet)br0ught s0me cake n kfc t0 hstel..pa lg mkn la kmi..smbil2 ceta2 psal gh0st2 st0ry..im n0t really excited 0f the st0ry.bsala penakut kn..aii..
~apa lg maw merepek ni ahh...i dun0w wat else t0 say 0wh..bu zhi da0 leh..

~0ya..lastnyte g0t s0meb0dy t0ld me tat he wants t0 gve me s0mething..hmmm...im still waiting but mybe dia lupa sda tuh k0t..

~ari ni mw brusaha bwat asimen yg blum disiapkan..huhu..i hate 0f d0in tis 0wh..n0t interested..
~baca 'buku' yg kak iza kc pnjam..
~BIG is a0und d c0rner..cpt2 la BIG..mlas suda mw pkir2 ne..
~im waiting 4 my h0liday..xsbar ne...

++ here:scream my lungs 0ut n try t0 get t0 u...
end 0f t0day..

1 comment: